In today’s globally connected world, having consistent and secure access to the internet is an absolute must for any business. Furthermore, ensuring that any company data is secure and backed-up is equally important. Your employees need to be able to work in order to make you money; how can they if their computers are incredibly slow or constantly getting virus and malware infections?
Cross Island Computers provides various levels of computer support and safety for businesses of any size. We will ensure that your systems are operating securely and efficiently so that you can focus on growing your business, not your I.T. budget.
Save money, outsource to Cross Island Computers
Why pay a full-time employee benefits, taxes, pension, etc. when you realistically don’t see somebody sitting around waiting for something to break? We can provide your business with all of the I.T. needs in a much more cost effective and efficient manner. We can remotely access your computers or servers on a moment’s notice to troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may be occurring. We can do this at HALF THE COST of a full-time employee.
Even if you already have a current I.T. guy, we will work closely with him in ensuring that all computer systems are operating properly. We can also work with any third party vendors for hardware or software that you may already be using.
Here’s what Cross Island Computers can do for your New York or Long Island business
Networking & Servers
- Network and Server designs for new or pre-existing networks
- Server Management including:
- Patch management
- Software Management
- User Management
- Data Management
- Network modifications including:
- Addition/Removal of hardware: switches, routers, etc.
- Wireless networks and securing wireless networks
- VPN setup
Help Desk & User Support
- Help Desk Support for employees
- Management of desktop computers including:
- Anti-virus support
- Hardware support
- Software support
- General computer related issues
- Apple Mac support
- Mobile Device support
- Email management including:
- User Management
- Migration to Cloud solutions (Office 365, Google Apps)
- Outlook issues
- Mobile Email support
- VoIP Phone Systems
Other I.T. Needs
- Printer Management
- Remote Printing
- Employee monitoring and internet access control
- DVR (Camera System) configuration and access
- PC Refresh projects
- Remote Access to internal network and files
- Data Back-up
- Disaster Recovery and Continuity
- Setup and Tear down of offices
- Hardware moves, in-office or across the state
- Custom Windows Image Builds and Deployments
- Data Recovery (Basic recovery if drive hasn’t experienced physical failure)
Own a restaurant? Check out our Restaurant Services page to see how we can help you focus more on your front-of-house operations!